221 Hamiltion Ave.
Myerstown, PA 17067
Gospel Furthering Fellowship
221 Hamilton Ave.
Myerstown, PA 17067
Fax (717) 866-8527
Chris and Nancy Luppino
Chris joined our GFF team in December 2019 as the Director of Missionary Care where he ministers to our serving missionaries as well as helps train new recruits. In addition to these important ministries, him and Nancy also travel hosting Table Talk discussions about missionary care with pastors and directors of other mission boards. You can learn more by visiting www.gfftabletalks.com or write email@example.com as well as firstname.lastname@example.org
Ted and Sandy Ball (Ted is with the Lord)
4926 Governor Holt St.
Efland, NC 27243 Email: email@example.com
THE GOSPEL FURTHERING FELLOWSHIP is a fundamental Baptist Mission incorporated as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization in 1935. The meaning behind our name is as follows:
GOSPEL. We believe in the “the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.” Romans 1:16
FURTHERING. We believe that those who have not yet heard the gospel can indeed hear and believe it if it is preached to them by those who are sent. “As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!” Romans 10:15
FELLOWSHIP. We believe our role is to provide help to local-to-us local churches to facilitate the training and transfer of their missionaries, that “… their sound [may go] into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.” Romans 10:18
WHAT MAKES GFF DISTINCT FROM OTHER IBC MISSION BOARDS?
Because GFF believes in planting independent fundamental Baptist churches in both NAME and NATURE, these six philosophies together often distinguish us from others:
- PARTNERSHIP: We pair new missionaries with mentors for deputation, deployment, and debriefing.
- PLANTING: We purport starting churches that are independent and indigenous from inception rather than as an eventual aspiration.
- PROPAGATION: We practice evangelizing by targeting the sinner’s conscience rather than his societal circumstances.
- PATTERN: We participate in modeling an autonomous ministry which can be replicated through the faith and finances of national believers themselves.
- PROMOTION: We purpose to target the unreached, underreached and misreached in the “uttermost part of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)
- PROACTIVE: We provide a proactive rather than a reactive approach to full range missionary care.
WHAT KIND OF WORKERS IS G.F.F. LOOKING FOR?
G.F.F. is trusting the Lord for His choice of saved and dedicated workers to help build church planting teams to carry the gospel of Christ to three kinds of people groups:
- Unreached people groups: those tribes or societies with no true Gospel witness in either their language or culture or in a similar language or culture.
- Underreached people groups: those tribes or societies with no true Gospel witness in their own language or culture but may be represented in a similar language and culture. However, those believers are not reaching out to their Judea or Samaria.
- Mis-reached people groups: those tribes or societies which have been reached with a false Gospel and which cannot save, effectively having traded their bonds of heathenism for the sophisticated shackles of a Christianity that cannot save.
CURRENTLY WE NEED:
- People who are burdened to reach the lost, discipling them in individual or small group Bible studies that could lead to new churches being established on all our current fields or on new ones as the Lord leads.
- Young married couple who are new to ministry and sense God’s leading into full time missionary service.
- Pastors who are serving in a local church who feel God’s redirection to full-time overseas missionary service.
- Active missionaries serving overseas whose mission has either left them fundamentally or the missionary himself has come to an independent and indigenous mission philosophy position which no longer aligns with their mission board.
- Like-minded ministers who could add to the experience and expansion of GFF staff in our services and ministries to local churches and their missionaries.